COME JOIN THE LUCAS LOVE FAMILY- WE ARE THE AGENCY OF CHOICE
Do you have at least 6 months experience as a Support Worker within the last 3 years; and want to choose when, where and how often you work?
Then you need to register with Lucas Love Healthcare!
Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting experienced Support Workers to meet the growing demands of our clients within nursing homes / residential settings all across Northern Ireland.
*Immediate Interviews Available*
Rate of Pay: From £12.33 / Hour
Why Join the Lucas Love Family?
- Top rates of pay (From £12.33 Per Hour)
- £200 Referral Scheme*
- Flexible working hours – a variety of shifts to suit your availability.
- Easy booking system through our Lucas Love App
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Pension Scheme (optional)
- Free Access NI*
- 24 Hour support from experienced healthcare professionals
- Take part in fun competitions
- Friendly, supportive and professional office team
- A minimum of 6 months paid, professional experience working as a support worker within a nursing home, residential or supported living settings, within the last 3 years.
- To be registered or willing to register with NISCC
- To complete an Access NI check
- Have the Right to Work in the UK
- NVQ Level 2 and upwards in Health & Social Care
The ideal candidates will have experience in:
- Supporting the homeless, those with addictions, mental health needs, dementia, learning and physical disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
- Potential to working within children (optional)
- Providing personal care to all patients including toileting, washing and assisting residents with eating and drinking.
- Maintaining resident’s privacy and dignity
- Working as part of a busy team
- Using excellent communication skills both verbal and written in a care setting
- Adhering to health and safety policies
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Healthcare.
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call 028 9066 8035 or email email@example.com today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.