We are excited to announce that Lucas Love Healthcare Ltd are now expanding opening a new service in Greater Manchester (South/South East)
Lucas Love Healthcare is Northern Ireland’s foremost Nursing Agency, providing Nurses, Care Staff and Support Workers into a variety of settings across the province. We are an innovative company, focused on providing support to our staff.
Lucas Love are committed to extending our ethos and values as a trusted and respected Nursing Agency across the UK and Ireland.
In preparation for our launch we wish to recruit a Branch/Nurse Manager, who is extremely motivated to provide a high-quality innovative care service, endorsing the Lucas Love brand.
This is a 360-degree role where you are responsible for business development, sales and service, covering temp, perm and contract placements.
Key Activities of the role will include managing the day to day functions of a busy agency, ensuring that sales and financial targets are met, whilst promoting the highest standards of care and service. Our staff and clients are at the heart of what we do, therefore you will recruit suitable candidates to fulfil expanding client demands. The development of new clients via networking events and market research is essential, alongside the building of a quality team of healthcare employees; both of which are key to the success of this role. You will build solid, long term relationships with your clients and motivate your staff team to provide solutions to their healthcare needs.
- Self-motivated, with experience of working autonomously
- A proven track record in the delivery of excellent care to a variety of clients
- An excellent working knowledge of Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards, Regulations and “NICE Guidelines”.
- Strong Business development experience and industry knowledge, with the ability to drive the recruitment pipeline forward and increase sales by means of a strong understanding of the local market
- Full understanding of recruitment processes, enabling a safe and compliant service
- Supporting and providing supervision and appraisal for healthcare professionals
- Decision making
- Operating within an agreed budget, consistently achieving sales targets and optimising EBITDA
- Computer literate – efficient with Microsoft office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of tendering and bid processes
The successful candidate Must meet the following criteria:
- Experience at a senior level in a Nurse /Carer Agency is essential for this position.
- A minimum of three years’ experience of Nurse/Care staff management
- Live registration with NMC
- Excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills to ensure efficient day to day running of the branch
- Experience of ‘on-call’ duties
- Full Driving licence
- Excellent remuneration package
- Free DBS
- Comprehensive induction training and support package
- An exciting working environment
- Excellent competitive salary
- Free regular mandatory and non-mandatory training
5 weeks Annual leave + stat days per annum:
If you are interested please send your CV to Nicky at firstname.lastname@example.org