|Position:||Catering Assistant *IMMEDIATE START*|
|Type:||Temporary / Permanent|
|Salary:||£8.50 Per Hour|
Are you an experienced Catering Assistant and want to broaden your experiences, working in a Nursing Home?
Then you need to register with Lucas Love Associates!
Lucas Love Associates are recruiting experienced Catering Assistants for up to 30 hrs hours per week and in a 40 bedded Nursing Home within the Larne area; for immediate start.
*Immediate Interviews Available*
- A minimum of 1 years recent paid employment within a catering setting.
- Food Hygiene Certificate 1&2 and knowledge of COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health), HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control points)
- Dedicated and creative to provide a high standard of catering.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A genuine interest in working within a nursing care setting.
- Experience on delivering an effective and efficient service.
- Willing to complete an Access NI Check
Duties may include:
- Setting tables
- Washing dishes and work surfaces
- Assisting the Cook
- Catering for specialist diets in a nursing home
- Food Service and general preparing and serving of food to clients
- Providing excellent customer service
What YOU will benefit from:
- Weekly Pay
- Free Access NI
- Generous Referral Scheme.
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates!
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call Cherith Coulter 028 9066 8035 / 077 1070 2134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.