Job Ref: LLHC-P-SWM
Position: Support Worker
Type: 39 Hours Per Week (part time hours are also available)
Salary: £22,023.34 (based on the 39 Hours Per Week Role) + an additional allowance of £507 per annum (25p/Hour)
*Permanent Support Worker Position Available*
Lucas Love Healthcare are working alongside a Supported Living setting in Mallusk to recruit a Permanent Support Worker to join their fantastic team.
This services provides care and support to service users with learning disabilities, and operates on a 24-Hour basis.
- Financial responsibility
- Household Bills
- Support in maintaining homes and living accommodation
- Organising and providing support for holidays / absence from scheme
- Promotion social inclusion and access to local services, facilities including leisure
- Supporting independence through transport and independent travel
- Promotion and facilitating advocacy, and empowering residents and service sues
- Encouraging independent administration of medication, as per medical advice
- Promoting healthcare
- Ensuring protection from abuse
- Promoting positive risk assessment process to promote independence and fulfilling lives
- Possess a full current driving licence. Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a driver’s licence.
- Be flexible and work such hours to meet the needs of the Scheme, which can involve evening, waking nights and weekend work on a shift/rota basis.
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience working in a Social Care setting.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing Person Centred Care/Support Plans.
- Have proven experience of motivating, supporting and mentoring Service Users.
If you don’t want to miss out on this amazing opportunity, please call us on 028 9066 8035 or email your CV to email@example.com today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.