Job Ref: LLHC-P-SWA
Position: Support Worker
Type: 39 Hours Per Week + Part time Hours
Salary: £18,618.87 (based on a full time 39 Hour Post)
*Permanent Support Worker Position Available*
Lucas Love Healthcare are working alongside a Supported Living setting in Antrim to recruit a Permanent Support Worker to join their fantastic team.
This services provides care and support to service users with learning disabilities, and operates on a 24-Hour basis.
- Financial responsibility
- Household Bills
- Support in maintaining homes and living accommodation
- Organising and providing support for holidays / absence from scheme
- Promotion social inclusion and access to local services, facilities including leisure
- Supporting independence through transport and independent travel
- Promotion and facilitating advocacy, and empowering residents and service sues
- Encouraging independent administration of medication, as per medical advice
- Promoting healthcare
- Ensuring protection from abuse
- Promoting positive risk assessment process to promote independence and fulfilling lives
- Experience of supporting an individual with household tasks and/or providing emotional support.
- An interest in working with people within a care environment.
- Must be flexible as this service operates on a 24-Hour basis
If you don’t want to miss out on this amazing opportunity, please call us on 028 9066 8035 or email your CV to email@example.com today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.