Job Ref: LLHC-P-MCM
Position: Operations Support Manager
Location: Various Locations
Type: Full Time
*Permanent Operations Support Manager Position Available*
Lucas Love Healthcare has a great new and exciting opportunity, that is not to be missed.
Our client is recruiting an Operations Support Manager- Combined Services Healthcare
The ideal candidate will be play an important role as part of a multi-faceted team. The successful candidate will have the ability to work under pressure with our key clients in a busy environment that supports and a diverse Healthcare environment. They will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of supervisors and operatives, motivating and upskilling them to meet targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure that all weekly and monthly Timesheets are collated and returned by the appropriate deadlines and as per payroll Instructions.
- To ensure that all stock on site is properly managed and controlled
- Ensure that Food safety and HACCP policies are adhered to.
- Ensure menu’s are in keeping with RQIA standards
- To ensure that all staff have completed Induction and appropriate skills-based training and identify any retraining needs of employees.
- To ensure cleaning supplies and equipment are used in the correct standard.
- To ensure all employees are presented to the highest standards, in full and appropriate attire
- To ensure a safe working environment
- To ensure specialist cleaning is achieved to the client’s requests
- To ensure all equipment is stored correctly and is in good working order and highlight areas of concern in this area.
- To ensure that any client queries are dealt with effectively and quickly ensuring client satisfaction.
- To ensure adequate cover is provided in absence of cleaners and mobile cleaning teams
- To ensure that the cleaning schedule for all areas is carried out satisfactorily.
- To ensure correct time keeping/attendance and that all members adhere to company policy of signing in and out of the premises.
- Identify areas of improvement within your business area in relation to productivity, improvement in allocation of hours and any other areas that effect monthly results.
- To ensure that any security procedures are followed correctly.
- To meet with the Operations Manager weekly with a prepared report updating on any issues that they have resolved or issues that need to be raised to a higher level.
- Deal with all staff performance, disciplinary issues in line with company procedures.
- Complete Cleaning and Catering audits
- Interface with client to complete monthly KPI returns
- To know all business products and services information.
- To communicate within the department and inter-department as necessary.
- To manage department meetings.
- To attend meetings as necessary.
- Suggest areas of improvement and take any corrective action as required.
- Participate in company training to improve your standards of performance.
- To train other employees as required achieving maximum employee flexibility.
- To actively participate in the company appraisal.
- To ensure any documentation products reflects the overall quality achieved within the business.
- To ensure standards are met relating to the use of computer equipment, that records are kept correctly, saves are carried out as procedures specify and that faults and callouts are logged.
- To ensure that storage of documentation is to company standard.
- Carry out any other reasonable request of the management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- IT skills – Use of Online HR, Pay Roll and Audits
- Proven track record of having worked within the healthcare sector at supervisory level with experience of multi contract management ideally including catering and cleaning.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills
- Financial acumen and experience of budget management
- Health & Safety experience
- Eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Full driving license
Qualities required for the role are:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication skills.
- Organisational skills
- Problem solving.
- Ability to motivate others.
If you don’t want to miss out on this amazing opportunity, please call us on 028 9066 8035 or email your CV to email@example.com today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.