Job Ref: LLHC-P-COOK
Type: 27 hours 3 days per week, 8.00am – 5.30pm
Salary: £9.80 / hour
*Permanent Cook Position Available*
Our client is recruiting a Cook to work within a Care Home in Belfast. This is a great new and exciting opportunity, one that is not to be missed.
This is a care home setting, providing meals to residents with a range of textured diets. You will work with the Manager to ensure the requirements and expectations of staff and residents are met and maintain high standards throughout.
As the Cook, you will carry out all general cooking requirements, complete all food safety documentation, assist the manager as required and maintain the standards of the catering offering. You will be creative, flexible, hard-working and have passion for the role that you do.
- Assisting in the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchens to ensure a consistent reputation for food quality is always maintained.
- Ensuring the planning, preparation, cooking and presentation of food is always to the highest standard.
- To ensure quality standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented, and daily checking procedures are fully applied.
- To ensure company policies relating to stock control and stock ordering are implemented and monitored.
- To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Updating HACCP records.
- To ensure the security of kitchen and storage areas is maintained at all times. To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect.
- Any other reasonable requests made by Unit Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Level 2 food hygiene.
· Experience working in a similar role
· Experience working to HACCP policies and documentation
· Flexible and adaptable approach
· Good communication skills – written and verbal
· The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
Staff meals whilst on shift
If you don’t want to miss out on this amazing opportunity, please call us on 028 9066 8035 or email your CV to email@example.com today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.