Job Ref: LLHC-P-SNB
Position: Senior Registered Nurse
Type: Permanent – Full Time
Rate of Pay: £18/hour
*Permanent Senior Staff Nurse Position Available*
Phone: 028 9066 8035
Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting a Senior Registered Nurse on behalf of a fantastic Care Home within Coleraine.
To support the Nurse Manager to ensure that the care and support is appropriate to the social, emotional and physical needs of each resident.
To support the Nurse Manager in the ongoing daily management of the service and to ensure that this is carried out in an effective and efficient manner by adhering to the associations standards, procedures and legislative requirements.
- Ensure that a high standard of care is provided to residents at all times which reflects the social, emotional and physical needs of each resident.
- Develop, implement and evaluate care and support plans and individual programmes of care taking account of the views of residents, their families and significant others
- Take responsibility for pharmacy ordering and receipting of same in accordance with Apex policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in respect of: care /support plans, prescribed medication, scheme diary, communication book etc.
- Write accurate and timely reports as required.
- Assume line management responsibility for Staff Nurses, Care Assistants, Cooks, Kitchen Assistants, Housekeeping and Laundry staff.
- Participate in the recruitment & selection of staff when required in accordance with legislation and the organisation’s procedures.
- Co-ordinate workload and delegate effectively on a day to day basis.
- Ensure the repair and maintenance of equipment in accordance with Association procedures and report and document any faults/repairs/maintenance issues.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures including serious untoward incidents and accident reporting.
These key responsibilities are not an exhaustive list of duties, only a general guide to the post. In consultation with Apex Housing Association and the Manager the duties may change from time to time to enhance the service.
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call us on 028 9066 8035 or email your CV to email@example.com today!!
For more jobs, please visit our website – https://lucaslovehealthcare.com/permanent-roles/
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.