Job Ref: LLHC-T-RN
Position: Registered Nurse
Job Type: You choose when, where and how often you work!
Salary: Fantastic Rates of Pay!
Are you a Registered Nurse and want to choose when, where and how often you work?
With excellent pay rates and benefits?
Then you need to register with Lucas Love Healthcare!
Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting experienced Registered Nurses to meet the growing demands of our clients within nursing homes / residential settings in the Carrickfergus and surrounding areas.
Not from Carrickfergus? Don’t worry, we cover all of Northern Ireland so please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information!
*Immediate Interviews Available*
- Current NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience
- Willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI check
- Right to Work in the UK
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Caring for the elderly and individuals with dementia
- Observing and monitoring resident’s health and wellbeing
- Providing a high level of personal care to all residents; including continence care, washing and assisting residents with nutritional needs
- Maintaining resident’s privacy and dignity
- Working as part of a busy team
- Using excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in a care setting
- Adhering to health and safety policies
What YOU will benefit from:
- Industry leading rates of pay (Plus Holiday Pay)
- £500 Refer A Nurse Scheme
- Flexible working hours – a variety of shifts to suit you!
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Free Access NI*
- Pension Scheme
- 24 Hour support from Lucas Love Healthcare’s Nurse Manager and Assistant Nurse Manager
- Lucas Love Healthcare now pay your N.M.C. registration. *
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Healthcare.
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call 028 9066 8035 or email email@example.com today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.