Job Ref: LLA-CA-GEN
Position: Catering Assistant
Type: Temporary / Permanent
Salary: Great rates of pay
Are you an experienced Catering Assistant and want to broaden your experiences, working in a Nursing Home?
Then you need to register with Lucas Love Associates!
Lucas Love Associates are recruiting experienced Catering Assistants to meet the demands of our clients in Dungannon.
*Immediate Interviews Available*
• A minimum of 1 years recent paid employment within a catering setting.
• Food Hygiene Certificate 1&2 and knowledge of COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health), HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control points)
• Dedicated and creative to provide a high standard of catering.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• A genuine interest in working within a nursing care setting.
• Experience on delivering an effective and efficient service.
• Willing to complete an Access NI Check
Duties may include:
• Setting tables
• Washing dishes and work surfaces
• Assisting the Cook
• Catering for specialist diets in a nursing home
• Food Service and general preparing and serving of food to clients
• Providing excellent customer service
What YOU will benefit from:
• Weekly Pay
• Free Access NI
• Generous Referral Scheme.
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates!
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call Cherith Coulter 028 9066 8035 / 077 1070 2134 or email email@example.com today!!
For more jobs, please visit our website – https://lucaslovehealthcare.com/associates-roles/
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.