|Type:||Permanent / Full Time|
*Permanent Care Assistant Position Available*
We are recruiting Full Time Permanent Support Work staff on behalf of a supported living service that provides 24-hour care and support in West Belfast. The site provides housing for individuals with learning disabilities, mental health needs and behaviours that challenge.
The organisation delivers a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included within their communities.
“The best part of being a support assistant is enabling people to live the lives they want”
Support Workers will be confident, calm and compassionate people who can provide meaningful support in times of crisis and within a challenging environment. Staff will embrace the values of the organisation, be enthusiastic in their roles and take part in personal development. Staff will be required to take part in Mandatory training such as Advanced MAPA ®
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Demonstrate evidence of 1 year’s care/support experience with experience of providing physical care/support for service users
• Numeracy and literacy (English language) skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Availability to work on a rota basis including weekends
• Starting on 20 days annual leave plus the site recognises 8 statutory days
• Offers an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme
• Occupational sick pay scheme
• Investor in People Champion
If you are interested or would like more information call Melissa on 028 90 668 035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org