|Location:||Across Northern Ireland|
|Type:||Temporary / Full Time & Part Time positions available|
|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
Are you an experienced Medical Administrator and want temporary, full time employment?
With great pay rates and benefits?
Then you need to register with Lucas Love Associates!
Lucas Love Associates are recruiting experienced Medical Administrative Assistants at all levels to meet the growing demands of our clients within a variety of establishments throughout the province for flexible shift patterns.
*Immediate Interviews Available*
- A minimum of 6 months recent, paid employment with experience in a medical administrative role
- Knowledge of medical terminology and basic anatomy
- Skill in maintaining records and recording test results
- Ability to maintain quality control standards
- Excellent customer service and comfortable discussing personal medical history.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages
- Dedication in delivering an effective and efficient service.
- A professional and pleasant manner at all times
- Experience of working within a team as well as on your own
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willing to complete and Access NI Check
Duties may include:
- Meeting and greeting
- Answering telephone calls
- Responding to queries
- Sort incoming mail
- Maintain inventory of supplies and inform designated person of needed supplies
- Other general administrative duties
What YOU will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Generous Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates!
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call Cherith Coulter 028 9066 8035 / 077 1070 2134 or email email@example.com today!!
For more jobs, please visit our website – https://lucaslovehealthcare.com/associates-roles/
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.