Job Ref: LLHC-T-SW
Position: Support Worker
Job Type: You choose when, where and how often you work!
Salary: £10.09 – 20.45 / hour
Are you an experienced Support Worker and want to choose when, where and how often you work? With excellent pay rates and benefits?
Then you need to register with Lucas Love Healthcare!
Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting experienced Support Workers to meet the growing demands of our clients in the Coleraine and surrounding area.
Not from Coleraine ? Don’t worry, we cover all of Northern Ireland so please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information!
*Immediate Interviews Available*
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience working as a support worker within a nursing home, residential or supported living settings, within the last 3 years.
- To be registered or willing to register with NISCC
- To complete an Access NI check
- Have the Right to Work in the UK
- NVQ Level 2 and upwards in Health & Social Care
The ideal candidates will have experience in:
- Supporting the homeless, those with addictions, mental health needs, dementia, learning and physical disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
- Providing personal care to all patients including toileting, washing and assisting residents with eating and drinking.
- Maintaining resident’s privacy and dignity
- Working as part of a busy team
- Using excellent communication skills both verbal and written in a care setting
- Adhering to health and safety policies
What YOU will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay (£10.09 – £20.45 per Hour)
- Flexible working hours – a variety of shifts to suit you
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Generous Referral Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Free Access NI check*
- 24 Hour support from experienced healthcare professionals
There has never been a better time to join our team at Lucas Love Healthcare.
If you would like to join our team or want further information, please call 028 9066 8035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.