|Location:||Across Northern Ireland|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
Phone: 028 9066 8035
Are you an experienced Maintenance Operative and want to choose where, when and how often you work?
With excellent pay rates and benefits?
Then you need to register with Lucas Love Associates!
*Immediate Interviews Available*
Lucas Love Associates are hiring maintenance Operatives to meet our growing demands within care home and supported living environments across Northern Ireland.
To carry out repairs, service checks, maintenance, gardening and general up-keep of the grounds surrounding the Home.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience working in a similar role within a care home / supported living environment
- General knowledge of Health & Safety requirements.
- Electrician/plumbing certificate.
- Full driving licence and access to own car for travelling as required
What YOU will benefit from:
- Weekly pay
- Free Access NI
- Generous Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates!
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call the office on 028 9066 8035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!!
For more jobs, please visit our website – https://lucaslovehealthcare.com/associates-roles/
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.