|Position:||Chef / Cook|
|Type:||Temporary / Full Time & Part Time positions available|
|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
Are you an experienced Chef / Cook and want to choose when, where and how often you work?
With great pay rates and benefits?
Then you need to register with Lucas Love Associates!
Phone: 028 9066 8035
Lucas Love Associates are recruiting for experienced Chefs / Cooks to meet the growing demands of our clients within care home environments within Ballymoney and surrounding areas.
*Immediate Interviews Available*
- A minimum of 1 years recent paid employment within a catering setting
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent
- Food Hygiene Certificate 1&2 and knowledge of COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health), HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control points)
- A high level of hygiene and cleanliness in line with Strict Health and Safety requirements
- Experience on delivering an effective and efficient service
- A genuine interest in working within a nursing care setting
- Dedication and creativity to provide a high standard of catering
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willing to complete an Access NI Check
What YOU will benefit from:
- Great rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Free Access NI
- Generous Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates!
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call the office on 028 9066 8035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.