Job Ref: LLHC-T-RNNHS
Position: Registered Nurse – NHS
Location: Belfast Trust
Job Type: You choose when, where and how often you work!
Salary: Competitive Rates of Pay!
Are you a Registered Nurse with UK hospital experience and want to choose when, where and how often you work? With excellent pay rates and benefits?
Then you need to register with Lucas Love Healthcare!
Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting experienced Registered Nurses to work within the NHS in the Belfast Trust.
Some of the most frequent wards we have available would be:
Mental Health Wards
Accident & Emergency
Brain Injury Units
Don’t have hospital experience? Don’t worry, we also recruit Registered Nurses for Care Homes, Residential Homes and other clinical settings all across Northern Ireland so don’t hesitate to contact us for more information!
*Immediate Interviews Available*
- Current NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months recent UK hospital experience
- Willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI check
- Mandatory training and vaccination records
- Right to Work in the UK.
The successful candidates will have experience in:
- Observing and monitoring patients’ nursing and medical needs
- Working as part of a busy multidisciplinary team
- Using excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in a hospital setting
- The use of hospital-based computer systems
- Adhering to health and safety policies
- Venepuncture, Cannulation and IV Administration of Medication
What YOU will benefit from:
- Industry leading rates of pay (Plus Holiday Pay)
- £200 Refer A Nurse Scheme
- Flexible working hours – a variety of shifts to suit you!
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Free Access NI*
- Pension Scheme
- 24 Hour support from Lucas Love Healthcare’s Nurse Manager and Assistant Nurse Manager
- Lucas Love Healthcare now pay your N.M.C. registration. *
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Healthcare.
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call 028 9066 8035 or email email@example.com today!!
For more jobs, please visit our website – https://lucaslovehealthcare.com/temporary-roles/
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.