|Position:||Permanent Staff Nurse|
|Type:||Permanent- 37 Hours Per Week|
*Permanent Staff Nurse Position Available*
Phone: 028 9066 8035
We are recruiting Day & Night Duty Registered Mental Health and Learning Disability experienced Staff Nurses on behalf of a brand-new state of the art Nursing home which provides care for individuals with learning disability and complex care needs including challenging behaviour in the North Belfast area due to open in May.
The home is part of a small private company who offer bespoke residential and nursing services to or people with learning disability, mental health and Acquired Brain Injury across Northern Ireland.
Nurses will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to promote a positive-behaviour person centred approach to enable residents to have opportunities for life enrichment using an approach tailored to meet each individual need. Nurses will be responsible for acting in accordance with the policies and procedures of the home whilst reporting to Nurse and Deputy Nurse Manager to promote the highest standards of care.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills and build a positive and supportive rapport with residents, putting Human Rights at the centre of all care delivered.
- Implement programmes of care working closely with each individual need to ensure their right for choice and inclusion.
- Conduct care planning, risk assessments, review meetings and management meetings to ensure the environment for each individual remains safe and person-centred.
- Ensure residents take part in meaningful activities designed uniquely for them and that support is always provided to promote social inclusion.
- Carry out administration of medicines according to policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Nursing and Midwifery Council Code while overseeing the care team.
- Respect a person’s right to privacy and confidentiality, complying with all aspects of GDPR (Data Protection Laws)
What YOU will benefit from:
- 6 weeks Annual Leave per annum on a pro rata basis
- Pension auto enrolled
- Full Training and Development Packages
- Payment of NMC Registration
- Bonus scheme – Terms and conditions apply*
- Free meals and refreshments while on shift
- Payment of Access NI and NMC fees
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call the office on 028 9066 8035 or email your CV to email@example.com today!!
For more jobs, please visit our website – https://lucaslovehealthcare.com/permanent-roles/
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.