|Job Type:||You choose when, where and how often you work!|
Are you an experienced Care Assistant and want to choose when, where and how often you work?
With excellent pay rates and benefits?
Then you need to register with Lucas Love Healthcare!
Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting experienced Care Assistants to meet the growing demands of our clients within a nursing home / residential setting in the Antrim and surrounding area.
Not from Antrim? Don’t worry, we cover all of Northern Ireland so please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information!
*Immediate Interviews Available*
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience within a nursing home, residential or supported living setting, within the last 3 years.
- To be registered or willing to register with NISCC
- To complete an Access NI check
- Have the Right to Work in the UK
- NVQ Level 2 and upwards in Health & Social Care
The ideal candidates will have experience in:
- Caring for the elderly and individuals with dementia and/or challenging behaviour
- Observing and monitoring resident’s health and wellbeing
- Providing a high level of personal care to all patients; including toileting, washing and assisting residents with eating and drinking.
- Maintaining resident’s privacy and dignity
- Working as part of a busy team
- Using excellent communication skills both verbal and written in a care setting
- Adhering to health and safety policies
What YOU will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay (£11.21- £22.41 per Hour)
- Flexible working hours – a variety of shifts to suit you
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Generous Referral Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Free Access NI check*
- 24 Hour support from experienced healthcare professionals
There has never been a better time to join our team at Lucas Love Healthcare.
If you would like to join our team or want further information, please call 028 9066 8035 or email email@example.com today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.