Position:Permanent Floating Support Worker
Type:Permanent – 40 hours per week
*Permanent Floating Support Worker Position Available*
We are recruiting a Floating Support Worker on behalf of a Floating Support Service which provides support and direct interventions in the community to service users with a history of offending behaviour and complex needs including addiction and mental health issues.
The organisation focuses on supporting service users to access and maintain suitable accommodation in the community.
The floating support worker will be required to work in partnership with colleagues and statutory agencies to provide a quality housing support service for the outcome of maintaining service users in the community and reduce risk.
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Manage a caseload of service users who have a history of offending behavior and complex needs including addiction and mental health issues.
· Act in accordance with the policies and procedures of the organisation
· Work closely with other organisations including PSNI, NIHE, Employers and the Probation Board
· Structure service users’ interventions and care plans to meet their needs relating to their behavior and housing issues primarily in the Belfast Trust area.
· Act in accordance with all statutory health and safety requirements in the matter of managing risk.
· Comply with legislation (GDPR) and confidentiality and consent requirements as per NISCC registration.
· Assist with induction, supervision, training and management of new staff and voluntary workers.
· Undertake any other duties requested by the line manager.
· A professional qualification in Social Work is essential
· Hold or be working towards the Social Work Post-Qualifying Award registration
· 1 years’ experience working within a similar organisation with medium to high risk re-offenders with complex needs
· 1 years’ experience working within the criminal justice system is desired but not essential
· NISCC Registration (evidence of this will be required)
· Full driving license with access to a car and hold business insurance
Competitive Salary and Benefit Package Available in a supportive working environment.
If you are interested or would like more information call Melissa on 028 90 668 035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org