|Type:||Temporary / Permanent|
|Salary Details:||Dependent on experience|
Phone: 028 9066 8035
Lucas Love Associates are recruiting experienced Social Workers at all levels to meet the growing demands of our clients within a variety of care sectors throughout the province.
- A minimum of 1 years recent, paid employment within a social work role.
- Registered with NISCC.
- Experience in working with vulnerable children and adults.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
- The successful candidate must be prepared to undertake an Access NI check (where applicable)
Social Workers role includes:
- Interviewing individuals and families.
- Spending time with service user/s.
- Understanding the needs of the service user.
- Recommending the best course of action for an individual and/or family.
- Giving evidence in court.
- Liaising with other social workers, officials and local government.
- Providing information and support to clients
- Making a difference in other people’s lives.
- Understanding the relevant laws and policies.
- Delivering effective and efficient services.
- Providing a professional and pleasant manor at all times.
- Expressing Empathy and Compassion.
- Top rates of pay, according to band + holiday pay
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekly pay.
- Free Uniform
- Immediate Interviews available.
- Generous Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates!
If you wish to apply or seek further information on this role, please call the office on 028 9066 8035 or upload your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucas Love Associates is an Equal Opportunities Employer.