|Type:||Permanent – 37 Hours Per Week|
|Salary Details:||Highly Competitive|
*Permanent Registered Nurse Position Available*
Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting a Registered Nurse on behalf of a Nursing Home which provides care to the elderly in the Coleraine area.
The home is part of a small private company who offer supported living and nursing home care.
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for:
- Acting in accordance with the highest standard of care in the clinical area
- Acting in accordance with the policies and procedures of the home
- Working as part of the larger care team to promote all aspects of wellbeing and meet service user needs
- Setting and maintaining the highest standard of care in the clinical area.
- Supervising care staff & ancillary staff within the home
- Ensuring safe and effective care is delivered to the patient and to work as part of a cohesive team
- Acting in accordance with the NMC Code
- Being familiar with the Care Standards for Nursing Homes
- Being familiar with the RQIA inspection process and accommodating RQIA inspectors in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
- Acting as Deputy Manager in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
What YOU will benefit from:
- 20 days paid leave and 12 statutory days
- Occupational sick pay/maternity pay/paternity pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Payment of NMC Registration
- Support to meet all training requirements
- Preceptorship programme
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call Melissa Grogan on 028 9066 8035 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.