|Type:||Permanent – Part Time|
|Salary Details:||Highly Competitive|
*Permanent Registered Nurse Position Available*
Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting an experienced Registered Nurse with Theatre experience on behalf of a world-class eye clinic based in Belfast.
This role is Permanent Part-Time 20-29 hours per week.
Role and responsibilities:
- Ensure patient admission is effective
- Support and assist the nurse manager with infection control audits
- Prepare the patients for their procedures
- Ensure that all patients proceeding to surgery have a full understanding of the risks and the benefits of the treatment
- Ensure patient confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Develop good interpersonal relationships with the patients, relatives and other members of the multi-disciplinary team
- Participate as a member of the theatre nursing team in anaesthetics, scrub, circulating and recovery.
- Current NMC Registration
- Theatre experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The right to work in the UK
- Ophthalmic experience (training will be provided)
What YOU will benefit from:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Flexibility (no out of hours /late shifts required)
- Health insurance
- Ongoing support and training
- City centre location with access to public transport
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call Flav Mos on 028 9066 8035 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.