|Location:||Newcastle, County Down|
|Type:||Permanent – Full Time – Nights|
|Salary:||£17 Per Hour|
*Permanent Registered Nurse Position Available*
Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting Registered Nurses on behalf of a privately run Nursing and Residential Home set in beautiful Newcastle, County Down.
This well-established home has become part of the local community and has a consistent staff team who are dedicated to excellence and quality care. The owner puts the homes long running success down to constant review, commitment and hard work of the team.
At the heart of this business is the high-quality care provided to every resident by the dedicated staff team ensuring they are happy, entertained and comfortable in their luxury surroundings
- Level 1 Adults NMC Registration
- Experience in Care of the Elderly
- A genuine interest and passion for caring for people with various care needs
- Excellent communication, clinical and reporting skills
- The ability to work effectively as a member of a team
What YOU will benefit from:
- A comprehensive Induction and a supportive working environment
- Great benefits and rates of pay
- Free Parking
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call Flav Mos on 028 9066 8035 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.