|Position:||Occupational Health Nurse|
|Type:||Up to 16 Hours Per Week|
Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting experienced Occupational Health Nurses to meet the occupational needs of a local organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out pre-placement health assessments for potential candidates.
- Current NMC registration (Adult Nurse Part 1)
- 2 years post registration experience
- 1 years’ experience working as a registered nurse in an Occupational Health setting
- Experience of working in multi – disciplinary teams
- Experience of working to evidence based standard operating procedures
- Experience of conducting health assessments e.g. Pre-placement involving history taking, questionnaires and clinical escalation referral criteria
- Undertaking audiometric questionnaires and testing utilising audiometers, utilising calibration protocols and maintaining records
- Undertaking spirometry utilising Microlab or similar Medical devices, calibration protocols and recording.
- Undertaking vision testing utilising Snellen distance vision, Ishihara & Keeler City University colour vision tests and Keeler near vision assessment tools.
Our Agency staff benefit from:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Paid weekly
- Free Training
- Free Access NI*
- Immediate Interviews available.
- £200 Refer A Nurse Scheme
- Lucas Love Healthcare now pay your N.M.C. registration. *
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Healthcare.
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
If you are interested in applying or seek further information, please call Katie 028 9066 8035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!!