|Type:||Permanent – Full Time|
*Permanent Nurse Manager Position Available*
Lucas Love Healthcare are delighted to recruit an experienced Nurse Manager in the Omagh Area.
This 39 bedded home is part of a small, family owned group, which puts the care and wellbeing of their service users at the heart of what they do. This role would be perfectly suited for someone looking to further their skills and take the next step in their managerial career.
As the Nurse Manager of the home, you will need to ensure the highest standard of care is met at all times, through effective management of staff and resources. The Nurse Manager will also be required to work in accordance with the NMC regulations and abide by the regulatory bodies standards.
- Valid NMC Registration
- 5 years post registration experience
- Be a qualified RGN/RMN
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have experience in the care of the elderly and managing the associated challenges
- Have the Right to Work in the UK
- A leadership/management qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Be committed to provide the highest standard of care
A highly competitive salary is of offer for the right candidate.
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call Flav Mos on 028 9066 8035 or email your CV to email@example.com today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.