|Position:||Chef / Cook *IMMEDIATE START*|
|Location:||Across Northern Ireland|
|Type:||Temporary / Full Time & Part Time positions available|
|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
Are you an experienced Chef / Cook and want to choose when, where and how often you work?
With great pay rates and benefits?
Then you need to register with Lucas Love Associates!
Lucas Love Associates are recruiting for experienced Chefs / Cooks to meet the growing demands of our clients within healthcare environments across Northern Ireland.
*Immediate Interviews Available*
- A minimum of 1 years recent paid employment within a catering setting
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent
- Food Hygiene Certificate 1&2 and knowledge of COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health), HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control points)
- A high level of hygiene and cleanliness in line with Strict Health and Safety requirements
- Experience on delivering an effective and efficient service
- A genuine interest in working within a nursing care setting
- Dedication and creativity to provide a high standard of catering
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willing to complete an Access NI Check
What YOU will benefit from:
- Great rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Free Access NI
- Generous Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates!
If you are interested in applying or want further information, please call Cherith Coulter 028 9066 8035 / 077 1070 2134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.