|Location:||Derry / Londonderry|
|Type:||Temporary / Full time|
|Salary Details:||See Job Description|
Lucas Love Associates is recruiting experienced Catering Assistants on a temporary basis to meet the increasing needs of the nursing home clientele within the Derry / Londonderry area.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
· A minimum of 1 year recent paid employment within a catering setting.
· A genuine interest in working within a nursing home setting.
· Experience in delivering an effective and efficient service.
· A high level of hygiene and cleanliness in line with Strict Health and Safety requirements.
· Dedicated and creativity to provide a high standard of catering.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Food Hygiene Certificate 1&2 and knowledge of COSHH( Control of Substance Hazardous to Health), HACCP(Hazard Analysis and Critical Control points.
· Agreement to undertake security clearance where applicable.
Duties may include:
· Setting tables.
· Washing dishes and work surfaces.
· Assisting the Cook
· Required to cater for specialist diets in a nursing home.
· Food Service and general preparing and serving of food to clients.
· Provide good customer service.
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates because we appreciate the value of the work you do, we now offer a new, more competitive rate for our Catering Staff.
If you are interested please call Cherith on 02890668035/07710702134 or upload CV.
Lucas Love Associates is an Equal Opportunities Employer.