|Position:||Registered General Nurse|
LucasLove Healthcare are looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse with Theatre experience on behalf of a world-class eye clinic based in Belfast.
Role and responsibilities:
- Ensure patient admission is effective
- Support and assist the nurse manager with infection control audits
- Prepare the patients for their procedures
- Ensure that all patients proceeding to surgery have a full understanding of the risks and the benefits of the treatment
- Ensure patient confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Develop good interpersonal relationships with the patients, relatives and other members of the multi-disciplinary team
- Participate as a member of the theatre nursing team in anaesthetics, scrub, circulating and recovery.
In order to be successful for this role you will need:
- The right to work in the UK
- Be live on the NMC Register
- Theatre experience(essential)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ophthalmic experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
In return you can expect:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Flexibility (no out of hours /late shifts required)
- Health insurance
- On going support and training.
- City centre location with access to public transport
Please note this role is permanent part-time 20-29 hours/week.
If this is something that you are interested in please get in touch with Flav on 02890668035 or send an up to date copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org