Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting for a full time, Project Manager, on behalf of a leading charity based in Belfast. Their aim is to be at the threshold of developments in mental health for people living with, or recovering from mental illness. And, to allow them to live full and independent lives within the community.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Therapeutic Programme Development, Maintenance and Review
- Staff management and Supervision
- Administration and finance
- Be the main contact between the charity and external contacts, partners, supporters and regulatory bodies.
- Internal contact and support for staff
- Supervision and training of staff
- Take part in the on call system
In order to be successful for this position you will need:
- A Psychiatric Nursing Qualification as recognissed by the NMC or a Social Care Qualification.
- At least 2 years post qualification experience, working in a health and social care setting
- Experience in managing a team of staff
- Ability to liaise with Boards and trusts
- Experience of managing and negotiating contracts
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Flexibility is required as the role will include overnights/Sleep overs.
- Full driving licence and access to a car is essential
In return you can expect:
- A very competitive basic salary, revised yearly
- 37 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Non-Contributory life assurance scheme ( 3x value of annual salary)
- The company is committed to training as an integral part of staff development and offers a wide-range of in-house training.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and be at the forefront of development in mental illness , contact Flav on 02890668035 or send your up to date cv to email@example.com.