Lucas Love Healthcare are delighted to recruit an experienced Home Manager in the Omagh Area.
The 39 bedded home is part of a small, family owned group, which puts the care and wellbeing of their service users at the heart of what they do. This role would be perfectly suited for someone looking to further their skills and take the next step in their managerial career.
As the Nurse manager of the home, you will need to ensure the highest standard of care is met at all times, through effective management of staff and resources. The Nurse Manager will also be required to work in accordance with the NMC regulations and abide by the regulatory bodies standards.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Be committed to provide the highest standard of care
- Valid NMC registration
- 5 years post registration experience
- Be a qualified RGN/RMN
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar
- Have experience in the care of the elderly and overcoming the associated challenges
- Have the right to work in the UK
- A leadership/management qualification would be desirable but not essential.
A highly competitive salary is of offer for the right candidate.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, call Flav on 02890668035 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com
All enquiries will be strictly confidential.