|Type:||Flexible Hours Available|
Lucas Love Healthcare is recruiting experienced Healthcare Assistants to meet the growing demands of our clients within a nursing home / residential setting in the Downpatrick area.
Benefit from the flexibility of agency – you choose when, where and how often you work.
Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months paid experience within a Nursing Home or Residential setting, within the last 2 years. They must also have a genuine interest in working with the elderly and be willing to register with NISCC.
The ideal candidates will have experience in:
- Providing a high level of personal care to all patients
- Maintaining service users privacy and dignity
- Working as part of a busy team
- Caring for individuals with Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Using excellent communication skills both verbal and written in a care setting
Duties will include:
- Assisting with bathing, washing, shaving and oral hygiene.
- Toileting and continence requirements.
- Assisting residents with eating and drinking.
- Observing and monitoring of residents.
- Adhere to health & safety policies.
- Top rates of pay £11.21- £22.41 per Hour
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekly paid.
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Immediate Interviews available.
- Generous Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Healthcare. Because we appreciate the value of the work you do, we now offer a new, more competitive rate for our Care Staff.
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
If you are interested in applying or seek further information, please call 028 9066 8035 or email email@example.com today!!