|Type:||Permanent – Part Time – 2 days per week|
|Salary Details:||See Job Description|
We are recruiting an Activities Therapist on behalf of a private nursing home which provides care to the elderly in the Dunmurry area.
The home is part of a small family run Nursing Home Group which promotes a culture of working as one team and putting residents at the heart of each of their homes.
The Activities therapist will be responsible for organising and coordinating a range of fulfilling and stimulating activities which meet the needs of the services users as a group and on a one to one, person-centred basis. This role will involve assessing residents’ interests and backgrounds and designing activities to suit in line with their abilities. You will work as part of the larger care team to promote all aspects of welling and meet service user needs.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be committed to promoting service user wellbeing, independence and choice
- Have the skills needed to effectively work within a team
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Be experienced in care of the elderly and overcoming the associated challenges
- Past experience in the coordination of activities in a similar environment is desirable
Competitive Salary and Benefit Package Available in a supportive working environment
If you are interested in applying or seek further information, please contact Melissa today on 028 9066 8035 or email your CV to email@example.com