|Type:||Flexible Hours Available|
|Salary Details:||£10.09- 20.45/hour|
Lucas Love Healthcare is currently recruiting experience Support Workers to meet the increasing demands of our clients in the Larne area. We are looking for Support workers who have skills appropriate for caring for individuals with mental health needs, dementia, learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 6 months recent paid experience working as a support worker within Residential or Supported Living settings
- Be willing to undertake Access NI disclosure
- Have Current NISCC registration (or be willing to register)
- Have a caring nature
- Hold experience in providing a high level of personal care to all service users, maintaining privacy and dignity
- Be confident in working in a busy team
- Have good communication skills
- NVQ Level 2 upwards in Health & Social Care
Our Agency staff benefit from:
- Excellent pay rates £10.09-£20.45 per hour
- Free Training
- Free Uniform
- Referral Scheme £25 M&S voucher for every care assistant or support worker you refer
- Immediate interviews available!
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love. We now offer a new more competitive rate for our care staff!!
For further information or to apply please contact Katie on 028 9066 8035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org