|Type:||Flexible Hours Available|
|Salary Details:||£10.09- 20.45/hour|
Lucas Love Healthcare is currently recruiting experienced Support Workers to meet the increasing demands of our clients in the Lisburnarea.
We are looking for Support workers who have skills appropriate for caring for individuals with mental health needs, dementia, learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 6 months recent paid experience working as a support worker within Residential or Supported Living settings
- Be willing to undertake Access NI disclosure
- Have Current NISCC registration (or be willing to register)
- Have a caring nature
- Hold experience in providing a high level of personal care to all service users, maintaining privacy and dignity
- Be confident in working in a busy team
- Have good communication skills
- NVQ Level 2 upwards in Health & Social Care
Our Agency staff benefit from:
- Excellent pay rates £10.09-£20.45 per hour
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekly paid.
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Immediate Interviews available.
- Generous Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Healthcare. Because we appreciate the value of the work you do, we now offer a new, more competitive rate for our Care Staff.
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
If you are interested in applying or seek further information, please call 028 9066 8035 or email email@example.com today!!