|Type:||Temporary / Permanent|
|Salary Details:||Dependent on experience|
Lucas Love Associates are recruiting experienced Social Workers at all levels to meet the growing demands of our clients within a variety of care sectors throughout the province.
- A minimum of 1 year recent, paid employment within a social work role.
- Registered with NISCC.
- Experience in working with vulnerable children and adults.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
- The successful candidate must be prepared to undertake an Access NI check (where applicable)
Social Workers role includes:
- Interviewing individuals and families.
- Spending time with service user/s.
- Understanding the needs of the service user.
- Recommending the best course of action for an individual and/or family.
- Giving evidence in court.
- Liaising with other social workers, officials and local government.
- Providing information and support to clients
- Making a difference in other people’s lives.
- Understanding the relevant laws and policies.
- Delivering effective and efficient services.
- Providing a professional and pleasant manor at all times.
- Expressing Empathy and Compassion.
- Top rates of pay, according to band + holiday pay
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekly pay.
- Free Uniform
- Immediate Interviews available.
- Generous Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates!
If you wish to apply or seek further information on this role, please call Cherith Coulter on 028 9066 8035 / 07710702134 or upload your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lucas Love Associates is an Equal Opportunities Employer.