|Position:||Senior Care Assistant|
|Type:||Flexible Hours Available|
|Salary Details:||£13.45 – £28.02/hour|
Lucas Love Healthcare is seeking experienced Senior Healthcare Assistants to meet the growing demands of our clients within a nursing home setting in the Newtownabbey area. We are looking for caring individuals with experience in caring for people with Dementia and who may display behaviours that challenge.
Enhance your experience and skills working in different environments.
Benefit from the flexibility of agency, you choose when, where and how often you work.
Senior Healthcare Assistant must have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent, paid experience within a Care or Residential settings
- A genuine interest in working with the elderly
- Experience in Administering Medication
- Current NISSC Registration (or be willing to register)
- NVQ Level 3 upwards (desirable not essential)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Duties will include:
- Administering Medication
- Leading the care team
- Record Keeping
- Delivering high level of personal care to all patients
- Maintaining privacy and dignity for all service users
- Working as part of a busy team
- Excellent rates of pay: £13.45 – £28.02
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekly paid.
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Immediate Interviews available.
- Generous Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Healthcare. Because we appreciate the value of the work you do, we now offer a new, more competitive rate for our Care Staff.
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Contact Katie on 028 9066 8035 today or email firstname.lastname@example.org