|Position:||Care Home Manager – Residential|
Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting a Care Home Manager on behalf of a well-established Residential Home, run by a charitable organisation in the Belfast Area.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative individual to act as the driving force behind our visionary, purpose-built dementia facility. As part of the senior management team you will maintain our excellent standards and promote innovative practice whilst encouraging, motivating and supporting the team.
- Promoting a strong ethos and commitment to the support of the physical, social, intellectual and emotional wellbeing of older people
- Promote a culture where service users and their families are involved in all matters which concern them
- Management of the staff team ensuring best practice within the team and that policies and procedures promoting service users wellbeing are understood and followed at all times
- To work towards the organisation’s strategic objectives, translating them to practical and achievable plans
- Qualification in line with RQIA Registration Requirements
- Experience in the management within a Health and Social Care Setting
- A thorough understanding of the of people with dementia and a dedication to promoting their wellbeing
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ability to Lead, Support and Motivate a staff team
- The ability to network effectively and build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders with he private, public and third sectors
As an organisation our client is wholly dedicated to improving the living standards of older people.
If you share this goal and would like to hear more about this role please call Kerry on 028 90 668035 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org