|Position:||Compliance and Human Resources Officer|
|Location:||Santry, Dublin 9|
|Type:||Permanent- Full Time|
|Salary||€32,000-38,000 Dependent on Experience|
Compliance Officer/Human Resource Role – Lucas Love Healthcare Ireland – Santry, Dublin 9
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Administrator, with an HR background to join our growing team!
An essential part of the role will include efficient and responsive management of visa and work permit applications. A minimum of 12 months experience is essential in this field as global recruitment for nurses and allied health professionals will be a priority, with candidates relocating under the Critical Skills Employment Permit.
In addition, a key part of the role will involve processing the checks required for staff to achieve and maintain compliance to work with both public and private sector nursing and social care providers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience of managing and processing all aspects of visa and work permit applications
- Partnership working with both internal and external agencies
- Provision of a friendly and efficient customer service as the face and voice of Lucas Love Healthcare
- Provision of refreshments to visitors and for internal meetings, as requested
- Preparation of interview packs ahead of scheduled interviews
- Accurate completion and processing of documentation as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Processing of reference requests for candidates
- Processing of relevant professional body checks for new starts and current staff on an ongoing basis
- Posting of job adverts
- Formatting CV’s
- Completion of various administrative tasks to assist with recruitment and bookings, such as: location trackers, pending trackers and booking trackers
Excellent Salary and Benefits Package – €32,000-38,000 dependent on experience
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com