|Position:||Occupational Health Manager|
|Location:||Belfast Based – Travel Required|
|Type:||Full Time -37.5hrs per week|
Your Medical Services are excited to be providing the occupational health services to a leading Northern Ireland based client with offices throughout the province.
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Health Manager to lead and develop this service.
e will involve the management the Occupational Health Services for YMS including the oversight of contracts and SLA’s with our clients. The Occupational Health Manager will ensure standards and consistency are maintained within the day to day service delivery of the Occupational Health department and take responsibility for managing and developing the growing team.
This position is full time and based in Belfast though will require travel throughout the province as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Current Registration with the NMC, Part 3 of the register
- An Occupational Health Nursing Qualification at degree level (SCPHN-OH)
- A minimum of 5 years Occupational Health nursing experience covering the full spectrum of occupational health assessments, fitness to work assessments and promotional activities, with at least 1 year being in a senior capacity
- The ability to work with a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in managing both clinical and administrative teams
We can offer you:
- An attractive Salary – £41,000-50,000
- Great Benefits including enhanced annual leave allowance hours
- The opportunity to grow and develop your managerial experience working with a leading NI Employer
If you are interested, please call Wendy Chambers on 07702916186 or email email@example.com