|Position:||Deputy Nurse Manager|
|Type:||Permanent- Full Time|
We are recruiting a Deputy Nurse Manager for a 40 bedded home in Magherafelt.
The home is part of a small family run Nursing Home Group which promotes a culture of working as one team and putting residents at the heart of each of their homes.
The Deputy Nurse Managers role is always to ensure the highest standards of patient care and supporting the nurse manager in the efficient, effective and safe running of the home. The Nurse Manager will also play a key role in developing the nursing home at a strategic level, working in line with organisational objectives.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be committed to providing the highest standards of care
- Have the skills needed to effectively manage and work with a team
- Be a qualified RGN/RMN
- Hold current NMC Registration
- Have experience within a similar role
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Be experienced in care of the elderly and overcoming the associated challenges
- Be available to work set hours while having the flexibility to meet the needs of the organization
- A Leadership/Management Qualification would be desirable but not essential
Highly Competitive Salary and Benefit Package Available
If you are interested or would like more information call Kerry on 028 90 668 035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org