|Job Ref:||LLA A|
|Type:||Temporary/ Full time|
|Salary Details:||Top rates of pay according to band + Holiday Pay|
Lucas Love Associates is recruiting experienced Social Workers at all levels to meet the growing demands of our clients within a variety of care sectors throughout the province, for those who love to work with and help other people.
Enhance your experience and skills working in different environments. Benefit from the flexibility of agency, you choose when, where and how often you work.
Social workers role:
- A minimum of 1 year recent, paid employment with experience in a social work role.
- Registered with NISCC.
- Empathy and Compassion.
- Making a difference in other people’s lives.
- Experience in working with vulnerable children and adults.
- Understand the relevant laws and policies.
- Present themselves on delivering an effective and efficient service.
- Providing a professional and pleasant manor at all times.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Successful candidate must be prepared to undertake security clearance where applicable.
Duties may include:
- Interviewing individuals and families.
- Spending time with the service user.
- Understanding the needs of the service user.
- Recommending the best course of action for an individual and/or family.
- Giving evidence in court.
- Liaising with other social workers, officials and local government.
- Providing information and support to clients
- Top rates of pay according to band + holiday pay
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekly pay.
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Immediate Interviews available.
- Referral Scheme
Lucas Love Associates is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are interested please call Cherith on 02890668035/ 07710702134 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates because we appreciate the value of the work you do, we now offer a new, more competitive rate for our social workers.