|Position:||Support Worker- Ballyclare|
|Salary Details:||£10.09- 20.45|
Lucas Love Healthcare urgently require experience Support Workers to meet the demands of our clients in the Ballyclare area.
The successful candidate will have at least:
- 6 months recent paid experience working as a support worker within Residential and Supported Living settings
- Be willing to undertake and Access NI disclosure
- NISCC registered (or willing to register)
- A caring nature and a desire to provide the following:
- High level of support to all service users
- Maintain privacy and dignity
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- NVQ Level 2 upwards in Health & Social Care
- Able to demonstrate skills appropriate for caring for individuals with mental health, dementia, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
Our Agency staff benefit from:
Excellent pay rates £10.09- 20.45 per hour
Referral Scheme £25 M&S voucher for every care assistant or support worker you refer
Immediate interviews available!
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love. We now offer a new more competitive rate for our care staff!!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Lucas Love Healthcare acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
Call Gloria on 02890668035