|Position:||Senior Healthcare Assistant Ballymena|
|Type:||temp – part time|
|Salary Details:||See job description job|
Senior Healthcare Assistant Ballymena
Lucas Love Healthcare Agency is seeking experienced Senior Healthcare Assistants to meet the growing demands of our clients within a nursing home residential setting in the Ballymena Area.
Enhance your experience and skills working in different environments. Benefit from the flexibility of agency, you choose when, where and how often you work.
Healthcare Assistant must have
Training and practice in the Administration of Medication.
Experience in being in charge of a residential unit.
A minimum of 6 months recent, paid employment within Care & Residential settings, a genuine interest in working with the elderly with experience of providing the following:
- High level of personal care to all patients
- Maintaining privacy and dignity
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to demonstrate skills appropriate for caring for individuals with Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- NISSC Registered ( or willing to register)
Duties will include:
- Assisting with bathing, washing, shaving and oral hygiene.
- Toileting and continence requirements.
- Assisting residents with eating and drinking.
- Observing and monitoring of residents.
- Adhere to health & safety policies.
- Top rates of pay
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekly paid.
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Immediate Interviews available.
- Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Healthcare. Because we appreciate the value of the work you do, we now offer a new, more competitive rate for our Care Staff.
For further information, contact our team in the strictest of confidence on 028 9066 8035 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Lucas Love Healthcare acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.