|Position:||Care Assistant – Co Down|
|Type:||temp – part time|
|Salary Details:||See job description|
Lucas Love Healthcare urgently require experienced care assistants to cover weekend shifts in the Co Down area. Are you available at weekends and would like to earn extra money!
The successful candidates will have at least 6 months recent, paid employment within Care & Residential settings, a genuine interest in working with the elderly with experience of providing the following:
- High level of personal care to all patients
- Maintaining privacy and dignity
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to demonstrate skills appropriate for caring for individuals with Dementia and challenging behaviour
- Excellent communication skills
- NISSC Registered (or willing to register)
Our Agency Staff benefit from:
- Flexible working
- Excellent rates of pay and paid holidays (£12.33-13.45 per hour)
- Free Training
- Free Uniform
- Free Access NI
All candidates will be expected to undertake an enhanced Access NI disclosure.
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love. We now offer a new more competitive rate for our care staff!!
For further information or to apply please contact Gloria on 028 9066 8035.
‘Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Lucas Love Healthcare acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business